Petite Noe`

Here is one more pic just to help...I am 5 feet 4" with the strap closed- Petite Noe Toledo Blue..... I do not use a purse kit...I can find everything easily like Irene...

WOW! Your toledo blue Noe looks fab on you! OMG, all these Noe's make me want one! Now I'm going to have to scope out the Noe Club!! ;) I need a shoulder bag for my trip to FL in Feb. :idea: As for the purseket, I think it's more suitable for a speedy since it's a small opening and hard to see what's inside, I'm sure you and Irene are right in that you can see everying easily in the Noe. :smile:

i bought my petite noe 2 weeks ago from let-trade. i have to admit that that bag is simply breath-taking because its epi black. BUT... because im only 5"3 ... i think the bag looks BIG on me. ... and it looks clumpsy. and im not falling in love with the bag yet.

i bought my petite noe 2 weeks ago from let-trade. i have to admit that that bag is simply breath-taking because its epi black. BUT... because im only 5"3 ... i think the bag looks BIG on me. ... and it looks clumpsy. and im not falling in love with the bag yet.

Oh~ so it was YOU who bought that Noe! :graucho: Lovely bag! I am sorry you are not loving it. Before I bought the petite I was going to get the Big one...thank gosh I did not as it is a bigger bag...and I too am petite...but I do like a little bigger bag so the petite works well for me...Maybe take some pics w/ your noe and we can help you if you like.. with opinions I mean...:yes:

cutiepie21Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost55
Here is one more pic just to help...I am 5 feet 4" with the strap closed- Petite Noe Toledo Blue..... I do not use a purse kit...I can find everything easily like Irene...

Wow! You make that bag look gorgeous! Is your favorite color blue? :P
LOL~ No just had to have Toledo Epi Blue... I love Epi it is so durable...that is my sun-room and thus the only room with blue ....Each room is a little different color scheme w/ accent of blue (tiny amount) just to promote the flow...Thanks

AntoniaQuote:
Originally Posted by Ghost55

WOW! Your toledo blue Noe looks fab on you! OMG, all these Noe's make me want one! Now I'm going to have to scope out the Noe Club!! ;) I need a shoulder bag for my trip to FL in Feb. :idea: As for the purseket, I think it's more suitable for a speedy since it's a small opening and hard to see what's inside, I'm sure you and Irene are right in that you can see everying easily in the Noe. :smile:

Antonia~ Thank you I hope these pictures have helped everyone a little...I know what it is like to need to see actual pictures of other people as I need to see others as well. ....

I've been thinking of getting one of these. I think I'm definitely getting one now! I can't decide if I want my first one to be mono or Epi in Toledo Blue - I love that color!

I love how the MC Petit Noe looks on me. I wanted to take it home with me, but next time I hope to go for the MC Petit Noe, and I'll be trying on an Epi Noe, and the Mono Noe. It feels so nice on the shoulder, and doesn't even fell that big either. Just my own opinion. And I also liked how the hand held mini Noe was, it was so cute.

Thank you LVixen and also LVaddict!! I prefer the flatter streamlined look, not the stuffed look. I just love this bag when I see it on someone. The Noe looks great on both of you. :smile:

Then maybe NO Purseket would be better! The Petite Noe really doesn't require a Purseket since it's not as humongous as the regular Noe..This Damier Azur is my first large Noe (haven't used it yet) and let me tell you...It's GIGANTIC!:nuts:

LOVE IT!!:heart:

Then maybe NO Purseket would be better! The Petite Noe really doesn't require a Purseket since it's not as humongous as the regular Noe..This Damier Azur is my first large Noe (haven't used it yet) and let me tell you...It's GIGANTIC!:nuts:

LOVE IT!!:heart:

OMG!!! You got the azur Noe!!!:nuts: LOVE IT!!!:love:

My mother had a petit noe when i was younger, and i always loved it.. It's the first ever new LV bag that I've owned. (the sarria mini is handed down from my mother:heart:)
I thought it might be too big because I usually just take keys, wallet, and phone but i just love the style so much.. I can find things to put in it.. :smile:
I got it right before the price increase too! Hope you decide on getting one, you will enjoy it very much !!
CIMG0983.JPG

CIMG0986.JPG

(sorry about the bathroom pics.. I dont have a full length mirroR)

Oh, Jeez...Maybe some other time, girls...I never even put it together because I wasn't really planning to use it until Spring, so it's still in the LV box inside the Elux shipping box, all the way on the top shelf of my closet (only my husband can reach :rolleyes: ) because as you can see, I have NO MORE ROOM in my purse closet, especially for Miss Azur HUMONGO!!:P