Petit Noe or Prada

1. I dont have any prada in my collection yet...so it would be great if you ladies can help.

i have a chance to buy either a Petit Noe in great but used condition or a brand new prada (pictured below).

what should i get?!?!:shrugs:
    [​IMG]

2. I would go with the Petit Noe because it seems like a more versatile and timeless bag. Plus the white Prada bag may end up being a high maintenance kind of bag (i.e. hard to keep clean).

3. I love that style prada, very soft leather and stylish.

I'd get both. What color are you getting white ? if so it would make a great summer bag and the noe would bea great fall/winter bag :smile:

4. i used to think the petit noe was really cute... but not so much anymore.

between the two, i would get the prada. but that's just my opinion... don't listen to me, get the one you really love.

5. I'd get the Prada but get what you love.

6. would age be a good determining factor? im 24 grad student. maybe prada is a better choice? i'll probably be taking this bag to school and i live in chicago.

or if i cant settle it? maybe go with the cheaper price?

7. go for both :smile:
    I dont think this white is going to work in Chic town during the winter. I think the noe would bea great bag for school and *used* would be perfect for those Chic town winters.

8. I have that Prada, same exact style of bag, but the handles are shorter and rolled. It is annoying because it slouches so much when it's not stuffed to the top. When you set it down, it flops over onto its front and doesn't look very nice. Another one of those items I basically used once and was so annoying that it just sits in the closet.

9. Get both or the prada. You can always get a petite noe later.

10. Noe!:graucho:

11. you're a mess. You should have your own club, Irene's Noe Converts.

12. I would say the Noe, because a white Prada bag seems like a pain in the butt to keep clean.

13. Hmmm, is someone pushing the Noe agenda in here?

14. Noe- I have a personal thing against that style of Prada because it's faked sooo much.

15. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: I agree. :noggin: :back2topic: I'll get the Noe it's classic. :love: I agree with ValleyOppressed this style is highly faked:push: