Petit Noe in Epi red or mandarin?

1. Okay, this is the last time I will ever bring up this bag! I went to Lv this weekend and was told that the mandarin was going to be discontinued; after hearing this, I told the clerk to ring up the bag. Just as I began to get excited, I noticed a mark on the bag. :hysteric: I was not very happy knowing that this was the last one in the store or at any other stores in my local area. I began thinking maybe I should get the red instead. I tried the red and liked it, making me feel even more torn.

My question is: from elux,should I purchase an Epi Petite Noe in red or mandarin? Just so you are aware, I have dark features and fair skin. I want something that I can wear with everything!!!

Thank you!!!
  2. Mmm... I'll get Mandarin since it's going to be discontinued.:smile:
  3. Hm. I would go with the mandarin since it was your first choice to begin with. You can always get the epi red later on if you want but considering that the mandarin is being discontinued, I`d go with the mandarin. I wonder why they`re discontinuing it? It`s such a pretty color. Now I feel like I should get something in the epi mandarin :smile:
  4. THANK YOU:girlsigh: !!!
  5. I love the mandarin. I think you can wear it with just about anything.
  6. You can't go wrong with either color! I think they both will look great with your features. But as Lee69 and K012EANA said, get Mandarin because the color is being discontinued. Good luck and let us know what you end up with!:yes:
  7. Go for Mandarin. I hear a lot of stories about defects on Mandarin... but it's still a gorgeous color.
  8. The existence of this forum is wonderful. Thanks ladies for all your help! I am feeling better about the mandarin.

9. What defects??? Oh my gosh!!!