Pete Doherty's Training Bra

1. Dotmusic - Thursday, January 17 07:36 pm
    Pete Doherty is in training for the London marathon and has been wearing his girlfriend's bra because of the injuries sustained running, it has been claimed. As previously reported, the Babyshambles star is on a serious health drive after quitting drugs and has thrown himself into exercise. According to reports, his lengthy running sessions have played havoc with his chest, prompting the unusual request to model Portia Freeman. A 'source' explained: "He's doing so well. He's really serious about kicking drugs and this is really testing his will power and giving him a goal. "All that is putting him off are his amazingly sore nipples, but Portia's underwear is really helping." Doherty is expected to compete in the 26-mile April race alongside Freeman, presuming his training schedule continues to be successful. "Pete is showing the same devotion to marathon now as he did do to drugs. It's a much healthier obsession than heroin", the 'source' told a UK tabloid.

That's actually not the headline that went with this article, but I thought it was hilarious.

Good for him. Now he'll be incredibly good-looking (and clean)!
  2. Poor guy. Slap some bandaids on those nipples and keep running.
  3. ew!
  4. :lol:
  5. I demand photos! I'm picturing a little boy who steals his mommy's bra and stuffs socks in them. LOL.
  6. Sadly, I don't think there are photos of that.

(And I would imagine it would be a sports bra, worn under a t-shirt.)
  7. I'm hoping that there aren't any images to go along with this thread. I give him credit for getting his life in order.
  8. ^^ Yeah, I agree. He's trying to improve his life. Leave him be.
  9. omg he's so ugly..what kate moss see on him....?
  10. I saw an interview with him, and it was the first time I found myself thinking, "Daaamn!"
  11. :roflmfao: