Pete Doherty's Cat Was DRUGGED!

1. Pete Doherty’s pets are on crack!
    One of his cats has been found to have traces of cocaine in its blood stream after being taken in for observation by vets.
    The junky for life owns a cat named Dinger, a British slang word for syringe, which recently gave birth to a litter of five kittens.
    One of the litter became ill and the Babyshamble singer was forced to take the kitten into the vet for tests, where the drug revelation was discovered.
    A law enforcement spokesman says, “It is a police matter, so we cannot deny or confirm the identity of the man who had this kitten removed. But it is very important to protect animals from substances that can do them serious harm.”
    It’s also important to keep Pete away from crack, but that’s not gonna happen!

That's just DISGUSTING :cursing::tdown::tdown: What an assh*le! I know this is coming from a gossip website, but there are VERY few times when Perez was wrong over the years (he said it himself, about 5 times or so in 3 years), so I tend to believe what I read on there.

I'm completely appalled.
  2. Ew.. I find Pete to be so disgusting. He always looks high..
  3. Pardon my ignorance, but who is Pete? Is that Kate Mosses boyfriend? What else is he famous for?
  4. Ugh! If this is true, how disgusting! Not to mention he should get his cat spayed. Someone like that should NOT be allowed to be breeding.
  5. Yes, but I dont think they are together anymore. I think he's in some sort of band.

The guy needs to go to JAIL already. He has been arrested so many times, its ridiculous how they keep letting him off.
  6. I can't believe that he owns pets. He does not seem to be a responsible enough person to properly care for animals. I really hope this story isn't true and if it is, I hope that those poor kitties go to a better home.
  7. ^ita
  8. And I already thought he was vile before reading this.........
  9. Pete is a total loser, I can hardly stand to see him in pictures. He always looks demented and strung-out or high.
  10. Ugh. Everything about him is disgusting. Now this... I feel like I should scrub my eyes with soap after seeing photos of him.
  11. what a loser!