Pete Doherty's cat has been found to have traces of cocaine in its blood stream

1. Pete Doherty’s cat has been found to have traces of cocaine in its blood stream after being taken in for observation by vets.
    The rocker (and former boyfriend of supermodel Kate Moss) owns a cat named Dinger, a slang word for syringe, which recently gave birth to a litter of five kittens.
    One of the litter became ill and the singer was forced to take the kitten into the vet for tests, where the drug revelation was discovered.
    An RSPCA spokesman told the UK’s Daily Star: “It is a police matter, so we cannot deny or confirm the identity of the man who had this kitten removed. But it is very important to protect animals from substances that can do them serious harm.”
    This guy is a total f*** up!

2. I REALLY hope that's not true! (And if it is true, he should not get the cat or its kittens back.)

If it is true, it also shows how he hurts anyone and everything he comes in contact with.
  3. Of course, this is the same guy that apparantly fed marijuana to some penguins at the zoo.

Seriously, he should NEVER be allowed to be around animals (or Kate's daughter).
  4. What an a**hole. How can someone do that to an animal? If this is true, he shouldn't get that cat or the kittens back at all, and he should get in trouble for that.
  5. :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:
  6. Who does this kind of stuff. He should not be allowed around anyone!!
  7. Pete Doherty is such a friggin' scumbag... I hope he gets prosecuted for that one... Poor kitty!
  8. There is a picture right now on Perez Hilton that shows a home made crack pipe being held up to the poor kitties face. This makes me soooo angry!!!!!!:mad: People like this should not own pets!
  9. ^ I really hope that picture isn't real...I could only glance at it for a second and then scroll down, it makes me too sad.
  10. that makes me feel sick to my stomach that someone could treat cats that way
  11. This sickens me to no end. Fine, let him ruin his body with drugs. But you in no way do that to an innocent animal.
  12. I just saw that picture! That's horrible!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: He should NEVER get those cats back! He should NEVER be allowed at the zoo anymore and he should NEVER be allowed near Kate's daughter!
  13. Makes me so upset I´d be banned if I said what I really felt
  14. I saw the photo at perezhilton too! That guys is just sick!
  15. unbelievable..