PETA and Scare Tactics (This is FUNNY!)

1. YouTube - Scare Tactics

I can NOT stop laughing when I see this! :nuts:

2. good Peta takes some things too far, it is for a good cause but thay are just brutal nice to see some revenge

3. LOL!!! That was hilarious...

When I was watching this show on VH1, I was happy when they showed one of the pranks that took place inthe bathroom at Katz's in NYC. I literally shouted "OMG!!! I was there!!!" :biggrin:

4. I have to agree with you! It is a good cause, but they go wayyy to far!

5. OMFG... a ha ha haaa... I love how that man screams... :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

6. What a wuss! I can't believe he fell for that. :roflmfao:

7. Scaring an apparently kind, caring person (even though he was scared, he still wanted to help the 'little man') with a ridiculously obvious practical joke.

Pretty lame, IMHO. :shrugs:

8. There is a difference between an extremist and someone who fights for what they believe is right. PETA are obviously extremists, but they feel so strongly about their cause, that they will go to extreme measures, some which many of us, including myself, feel are wrong. The one common thing that extremists and individuals like us want is good and victory for all animals, and that animal suffering will be diminished.

9. Ditto.. I don't really see the humor in this.

10. ^^^neither do I...

11. :roflmfao: im in tears of laughter :nuts: :nuts:

12. Hilarious!

13. DISCLAIMER:

Scare Tactics is on the Sci Fi network. It's very similar to Punk'd on MTV. The people getting scared were set up by their friends and families.

I got this from tvtome.com:

For those who think the pranks may be too mean-spirited, the producers assure that the show's staff creates detailed bios on each person to ensure that they can handle the kind of situations in which they might be placed. "That's very important to note," producer Kevin Healey says of the selection process. "We're not just playing these wacky, crazy jokes on people who are unsuspecting. We work very hard with friends and family members to make sure that the jokes are appropriate for them, that they'll get a kick out of it, all that kind of stuff. That they don't have any health problems."

That's one thing that the critics of the show fail to notice. Friends and family members actually have a big hand in setting up the pranks and the "victims" are not just random innocent people suckered in by the show's supposedly "cruel" producers.

14. OMG that is hilarious!

15. I remember this episode! I used to watch this show all the time on Sci-Fi. Too bad it got cancelled.