Pet Peeve #1: Snotty Women with Fake Balenciagas

CeeJay said:
Needless to say, she emptied out the contents ... that's when we all heard the clink-clink-clink of the silverware on the floor ... :lol: :lol: . The H/B and I were laughing our butts off all the way home!!!

OMG :roflmfao:

So she bought a fake B-bag to go from restaurants and restaurants stealing tea bags, spoons and forks??!! :roflmfao: Well, at least we know there's a good use of that fake B-bag. :rolleyes:

Irissy said:
So she bought a fake B-bag to go from restaurants and restaurants stealing tea bags, spoons and forks??!! :roflmfao: Well, at least we know there's a good use of that fake B-bag. :rolleyes:

No kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's bad enough to rip off stinkin' Tea Bags, Sugar substitutes, etc. -- but the Silverware?!?!?!?! Believe me, we're not talking fancy silverware here ... this is standard-grade cafeteria quality stuff!! Frankly, I think that this woman had a "problem" ... her husband didn't seem that surprised when I spoke up ... he just looked down at the table (he looked like he wanted to CRAWL under the table!). So, I have the sneaking suspicion that this wasn't the first time ...

Gee ... a thought ... maybe she had a fake Weekender and she 'stole' the fake City by putting it into the fake Weekender ... :lol: :nuts: !!!

Hi,
I have an opposite story. While I was in Bangkok, I went into a shop that sold fakes (in the MBK center). I was carrying my 05 black Balenciaga city. I was just interested in how good or bad these fakes were. The SA came and said to me: "My bags are Grade A, very good quality, not like yours!" And should gave a nasty look at my bag!
Afterwards, my husband told me I should tell her mine is real, but I decided it wasn't worth it - I don't think they have ever seen a real one, and wouldn't believe me!

OMFG CeeJay!!! Thats the best story ever!! holy crap! god life is so much more f-ed up than fiction! you cant even make that :censor: up! if only we had a form of America's Funniest Home Videos.... it'd WIN baby!

redcoral said:
Hi,
I have an opposite story. While I was in Bangkok, I went into a shop that sold fakes (in the MBK center). I was carrying my 05 black Balenciaga city. I was just interested in how good or bad these fakes were. The SA came and said to me: "My bags are Grade A, very good quality, not like yours!" And should gave a nasty look at my bag!
Afterwards, my husband told me I should tell her mine is real, but I decided it wasn't worth it - I don't think they have ever seen a real one, and wouldn't believe me!

WTF?! :rolleyes:

I had a similar experience though. When I was in Chinatown once with my real Balenciaga city, this guy selling the UGLIEST, nastiest fake Balenciagas was dissing mine and kept trying to sell me one of his hideous plastic ones for $28! He goes "Yeah! Same thing!!! Only difference is price!!!" I was like "No..." :throwup: and he goes "Since you like it so much, I give it to you for $26!!!" Like giving me $2 off is going to make me buy one of his ugly fake ones when he knows I already paid $1200 for a real one?! :wtf: Some people are so ridiculous...

redcoral said:
The SA came and said to me: "My bags are Grade A, very good quality, not like yours!" And should gave a nasty look at my bag!

:lol:

That is so typical of sellers in the marketplace. They'll say anything to make you want to buy their bags!

Nah, it's not worth telling them off because they have no idea!

Pewter said:
WTF?! :rolleyes:

I had a similar experience though. When I was in Chinatown once with my real Balenciaga city, this guy selling the UGLIEST, nastiest fake Balenciagas was dissing mine and kept trying to sell me one of his hideous plastic ones for $28! He goes "Yeah! Same thing!!! Only difference is price!!!" I was like "No..." :throwup: and he goes "Since you like it so much, I give it to you for $26!!!" Like giving me $2 off is going to make me buy one of his ugly fake ones when he knows I already paid $1200 for a real one?! :wtf: Some people are so ridiculous...

lol, something similiar happened to me in nyc's chinatown yesterday, Pewter-girl, wonder if it's the same guy :lol: