Personalized/ Mon Monogram Club

Hi! I'd like to have my 1 yr old speedy 30 painted as well. How much does it cost usually? I'd like to put in 3 initials and a red and white stripe. Also, I called the 5th Ave NY store and they said they only offer this for hard luggages????

Hi! I'd like to have my 1 yr old speedy 30 painted as well. How much does it cost usually? I'd like to put in 3 initials and a red and white stripe. Also, I called the 5th Ave NY store and they said they only offer this for hard luggages????

If I remember correctly, you can only get the Mon Monogram on a new speedy, because it is not painted on the canvas (it's set on it when the canvas is made and then they cut your bag). So you have to buy a new speedy.

Reactions: Brits'n'Pieces
If I remember correctly, you can only get the Mon Monogram on a new speedy, because it is not painted on the canvas (it's set on it when the canvas is made and then they cut your bag). So you have to buy a new speedy.

Correct!!!! I saw it while I was visiting the 5th Ave. store and loved it! I think the price is around $940 USD but I don't quite remember the exact price. However, the Mon Monogram is only available in a Speedy 30 size. I think it takes up to 12 weeks to arrive once you order it. You can also do a diagonal stripe on the edge of the bag that wraps around the bag.

The striping is set onto the canvas and will not chip or fade - according to the SA. It's definitely not painted onto the canvas.

It looks great!!

That is so beautiful and I LoVe it with that Groom Bandeau...Hey, I thought you weren't getting yours until August? When did it come in? (My Original arrival date is around the middle of August)

Actually I am really surprised too! I made this on the 06/06/08 and I got it on 26/06/08. This is less than a month!

I am making another with a red groom bandeau and they be a pair of sisters' bag!!! Except that I am using "68" as initial.

I think you should be getting yours early July! ;)