Personalisation for Speedy(s) & Keepall(s)

1. Hey all,

I'm not sure if you've heard bout this but LV is soon doing personalisations for the Speedy 30 and Keepall 55 somewhere in April.

So, how does it work? You would have to purchase a new piece and it will be made for you in France. The price? Well, my SA told me around $100 extra of the usual Speedy or Keepall price.

The design is the traditional double stripe and your 2 innitials at the corner of the Speedy, while for the Keepall the stripes and 2 initials run in between the leather straps. There will be a range of colours for you to choose from and it will be screen printed on the canvas.

Hope this appeals to some.

2. I so want to do this! thanks for the heads up!

3. I am really looking forward to it too. Wish they decided on the Keepall 50 instead.

4. that's great news! thanks for sharing :tup:

5. does anyone have a pic? i am not familiar with the double stripe mentioned

6. I love the idea

7. This Sounds Awesome!!!

8. Oh this sounds very exciting! I shall pop by this wkend and ask my SA about it.

Anyone has pics of their personalisation? :graucho:

9. :nuts: sounds great! anyone have a pic or something as an example?

10. loving it!! thanks for the info!

11. I just bought a 55 in Jan. does that mean I can't have mine done? I haven't even used it yet :push:

12. Ooh I was just thinking of having my speedy painted when I bought it (in the near future I hope!) I can't wait to see pics!

13. Its only being offered in three stores worldwide. The Speedy will be running for about $1000, yes $1000. Its supposed to be top secret even within the company so chances are that SAs in stores other than the ones that are offering it, will not have too much info. Will keep you posted as I learn more.

14. Thanks for the news! Do you know what colours they are going to offer?

15. Oh that's terrible. I had set my heart on getting a personalised speedy...

Is there any other ways to go about getting a new speedy personalised then? :sad: