Perry tote ?

Jul 14, 2007
Scroll down a little way, or do a search and include the words Perry tote, there was a convo a little while ago regarding the Perry. There are a couple of regulars that have a Perry or two.

I agree with the above post, check out the various opinions across tPF, I think there's a conversation in the thread titled "Show us your Tory Burch in action" and "Tory Burch Chat Thread" under the stickies. As for ordering online I believe there's a timeframe between which you can make a return if you don't like the bag.

I recently purchased a Perry Tote in the bark color. It is stunning! It's soft and looks well made. The bag feels very comfortable. I like the pebble leather. It's about the size of a LV Neverfull MM. I haven't used it very long so I can't speak about the bag's longevity. I love this bag so much that I purchased a Navy one from the Tory Burch website.

There are a few YouTube videos about this bag.

I recently purchased a Perry Tote in the bark color. It is stunning! It's soft and looks well made. The bag feels very comfortable. I like the pebble leather. It's about the size of a LV Neverfull MM. I haven't used it very long so I can't speak about the bag's longevity. I love this bag so much that I purchased a Navy one from the Tory Burch website.

The bark colour is beautiful, post pictures when you get a chance [emoji5]

Thank you so much
If you have time can you post picture and modeling picture as well