Perle or Pomme Vernis Cles?

mysterious

Apr 16, 2007
I can't decide between the two! They both are so pretty :Push:
Keep in mind that I only have an azur speedy 25 (for now... saving up for more later) and I'm planning to for sure get a pomme wallet in either ludlow or zippy coin wallet if it comes out in pomme.

Should I just get the white perle cles since I'll be getting something in pomme already? I don't really want to have two pomme items.
But, on the other hand, how is the perle in terms of its dirt-attraction (lol)?

Please give me your views and insight oh the two. Thanks in advance!

Here they are, in their eluxury splendor:
p10509900_ph_althero_Pomme_d%27Amour.jpg

vs.
p10509900_ph_althero_Perle.jpg

Help please!

IMO if you're going to get the Ludlow in Pomme then you should get the cles in Perle. They're both pretty colors but I would like to have different colors. That is the exact reason why I didn't pick up the new cles in Pomme today. As for dirt attraction, I don't think vernis pieces collect any dirt but I have heard of color transfer issues with light colors.

I have both and I find that the pomme matches almost everything LV. I first got the pearl and actually use it as a key chain/holder ... bad idea. The vernis part held up real well, but the zipper which is white is now dirty looking. As for the pomme, I just use it as a charm on my bags and sometimes I use it to hold extra cc's or bus. cards. so, I recommend the pomme!

POMME!!!! POMME!!!!POMME!!!! POMME!!!!

There is a new LE Pomme Cles that just came out. It is a little bigger then the regular Cles. It holds alot more. I almost bought it today.

Check out the new cles in vernis which is bigger than the regular cles. there's a new violette color. I'm not really a fan of the light colored vernis because of the possibility of color transfer. I vote for pomme or violette!

Go for the pomme and spend the little bit extra to get the LE pochette cles - it holds tons more and has the LE cache! You won't have to worry about color transfer.