Periwinkle patent simples

1. Who has blue simples and what all do you wear them with?? I found the periwinkle blue patent simples and of course I have to 2nd guess myself. I know they would get use, well you know how it is..affirminations are needed.
    Thanks!!:smile:

2. Here are pics, but she said they are not really this bright.

Simple Pump Blu 002.jpg Simple Pump Blu 001.jpg
  3. I think that will be a great pump for the spring/summer months. I think that a pop of color always go well with neutrals, especially that color blue with white. And of course you can't go wrong with all black or grey with a fun colored shoe.

4. For some reason I can see those with a great pair of grey/charcoal wide leg pants - and, like Kamilla said, you can't go wrong with wearing them with black!

5. Those are beautiful! I see jeans or black pants with a crisp white blouse. White pants in the summer would be stunning!

6. I love those!!!!!!

7. Thanks!! You changed your avator, just noticed!

8. Again! Ravi bites the dust! lol It was actually my daughter fooling around with my pictures while I was in the kitchen making Baklava. She's only 12 and probably already knows more computer stuff than I do! lol I'll probaby change it again though, cause I don't like this pic of me that much...looks like a school picture with the posing. lol I prefer to display the kids anyhow...kids being my daughter and my dogs. lol

9. ^ You look gorgeous! I love it.

cjy- nice signature :graucho:

I love the color..just not sure if I would wear it a lot.

10. Priin...Help! If you click on my signature it goes no where!! :confused1:What am I doing wrong??? I go to edit signature, type it in and hi light. If I click on the globe it won't take ok!! How did you add yours?? I am having a lot of anxiety over this!! :hysteric:

11. Are you kidding! You are beautiful! That's a bad pic???? Maybe you could get a group shop with Ravi included.:yes:

If you want to see a bad pic.. I yook pictures of myself after eye surgery in Sept. Cosmetic.. eyelift. Now That is a bad pic! My big bad Marine son would not even look at them. The results were worth the bruising and pain though!!

12. OOO I love the color on these! Are these at the CL in BH???

13. You know it!! Alisha sent the pics!!:wlae:

14. CJY I looove them!!! what is the heel height and where did you find them? I say get them

15. Highlight whatever words you want to bring you to the chat thread, then press the little globe and enter the link. That should do it. ;)