Perfumes that didn't work for you...

Ever fall in love with a perfume/cologne in a store, in a magazine or on someone else, but as soon as you purchased it and/or put it on it just didn't work for you?

I get so bummed when that happens. :sad:

So far I've had to give away or toss the following:

Issey Miyake - L'eau D'Issey
Hermes - Eau Des Merveilles
Ralph Lauren - Blue
Bvlgari - Pour Femme

Jo Malone:
All of them smells divine. The assistant lady knows how to mix them but I'm really stupid so I always mess up when it comes to combining them together.

I tried mixing Lime Basil & Mandarin with Verbenas but it always comes out too 'crispy' as if I've just been eating a tonne of lemons:lol: .

Another is Eau d'Hermès.

Angel. Great in the store and in the bottle, yuck on me.

Lancome Miracle. Sample smelled great on me -- full size bottle, no.

Estee Lauder Beatiful. Gift, scent makes me :throwup:

Robyn

Angel for me also, smelled just terrible.

And JPG Classique - the heavy vanilla doesnt work on my skin at all - as much as I love the bottle & the ads... But I can wear the summerversion - hence my avatar!

vicky said:
Angel for me also, smelled just terrible.

And JPG Classique - the heavy vanilla doesnt work on my skin at all - as much as I love the bottle & the ads... But I can wear the summerversion - hence my avatar!

I almost forgot about Angel. It smells horrible on me, but on my friend it smells so delicious. Such a shame!

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Anisia Bella. it was a gift and the fragrance just don't suit me. it just doesn't do anything for me. it is a huge bottle so i just use it as a room deodorizer.