Perfume men love best... in your experience!

An old school one...Chloe Narcisse. I didn't believe it when my college roommate told me years ago that men love this perfume, but I broke down and bought a bottle and she was right! A little goes a long way with this one.

Reactions: chloehandbags
I've gotten lots of compliments on J'adore Dior. It was one of my first perfumes and I wore it when DH and I just started dating. Then when I finished my bottle, I went onto other perfumes. about 8 years afte rmy initial bottle I bought another one, and DH immediately commented on how it was I was wearing the perfume he loved from when we were first together.

Besides him, I've had other people tell me that I smell amazing! ;)

Reactions: uhpharm01
Armani Mania was the most complemented perfume
But my husband always notices when I wear Chanel N5 in parfum (the real stuff) - he never remembers what it is and each time after I aply it he goes crazy:
mmm... mmmm...you smell so nice! what is it?

=) the man has taste

Hermes Un Jardin Su Le Toit
Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom

And oddly enough, the Escada series (sexy graffiti, Ibiza hippie) and Tommy Girl -which I personally love as I have great perfume memories associated with them, but am aware that they are generally regarded as quite juvenile scents! Well even Luca Turin likes Tommy Girl ;)

(Not sure if I've posted here before. EDIT: I have. Oh well!)

I've gotten SO many compliments from guys when I wear the Chloé EDP. It's been my signature perfume for years and I think I'll keep it that way!

Vintage formula Giorgio Beverly Hills, bizarrely enough and (to a lesser extent) vintage Beautiful by Estee Lauder*.

Either that, or if I'm wearing no fragrance.

I have found that, if men are attracted to you and/or your natural scent, they seem to think you are wearing perfume when you aren't wearing any.

This may work the other way around, as well, I'm not sure?

* The Beautiful was my mum's. :smile:

No idea what the reformulations are like?

However, most modern, less expensive (including most designer, these days), fragrances just smell like flat, overly sweet, chemicals, to me; so, I don't tend to wear them.

I think, at this point, you would probably have to spend a lot (maybe $300+?) to get a quality, multi-layered perfume, made from natural oils and in fact, with all the restrictions/banning of ingredients, even then I wonder what they can actually, legally, make now?