perforated speedy in pink?

1. Hi! I realize I am coming in pretty late in the game but I am really intersted in buying a perforated speedy in pink. I think there are a few on eBay... I have never seen one in person so I am a little nervous in paying $1K for a bag I may not like. I was hoping migt be willing to answer a few questions...Overall, is this bag a really special speedy, like the Mirage? Do you really love this bag or is it just okay?what did this bag retail for? Iss $1k too much to pay for a slightly used one?do you recommend I get it? I went to LV today and asked the sa what he thought of this bag...his response was It's you agree and thin it's just okay?If someone would be willing to post pics that would be greatThanks
  2. I don't have it, but you will get different opinions from different people, depending on what their style is. What matters is "do you like it?"

Personally, it's just okay for me.
  3. Ive been trying to find the same bag too myself. I really love the perfo line, but its not for everyone. I think you either love it or hate it. I called my LV store to ask if they had any and she said they're werent any left in the stores in usa. I think they retailed about 1200. Its a limited edition. If you're not sure about the price..well for me its how badly i want a certain bag, also how used is it..and of course always make sure you pay for the real thing.
  4. my mom has a perfo speedy, and I borrow it all the time. I love it so much, I think it's really unique. that and I have a love for anything PINK. :smile: she also got super lucky and picked up a perf orange cles for me and a green perf for my little sister. we have a little perfo family! I think it's definately worth the price, especially if you are going to love it.

good luck with your search and let us know if you decide to get one! :biggrin:
  5. Aw, I love the Perfo Speedy!
  6. I'd pass on it.
  7. I'd pass. I don't love it!
  8. Just my opinion but I don't really like it, but then again I'm in my 30's and I feel it's too young looking for me.