perforated Pochette Accessoires

1. Hi guys!

what do you think about the perforated pochette in orange? i never really liked the perforated style but i actually think it looks really cute on the pochette!!

please let me know what you guys think! i alreadi have a regular pochette...would that be too much? thanks so much for your help:yahoo:!!
  2. I love the Perfo line... it's so cute and funky! I definitely think you should go for the Orange Perfo Pochette!

I wish I could pull something off from the Pefo line! :sad:
  3. perfo is so cute...but if you already have the mono...why not get a pochette in another line? :smile:
  4. I love the perfo line especially in Orange! Go for it.
  5. i know but what caught me about the pouchette again was the cute!!! u guys think orange is good? or should i hunt downa fuschia! thanks!!!
  6. There's a fuschia on eBay right now that looks good.
  7. I have this in green and love it...definitely go for the orange one!
  8. I love the orange! i have the speedy in fuschia and i love it but the orange is great too! it was a hard choice for me and sometimes i wish i would have got both.

I say go for it!!!
  9. What, not even the Cles?
  10. I have an orange Cles and just bought a fuchsia Pochette Accessories (waiting for it to come). I just adore the Perfo line!!!! It's so much fun! I think you should definitely go for it!

To be honest, I think the Pochette looks better in fuchsia (but I'm biased, because it's my favorite color out of three!). But then if you like orange, go for it! Maybe you'll find the fuchsia later and get it, too!
  11. I was never a huge fan of this line. I do like how its larger than the normal pouchette.
  12. The Orange Pochette is actually the one piece along with the cles in this line that I have my eyes on. :graucho:
  13. The orange is my fav. in the Perfo line. And I lovethe Pochette! You should get it!
  14. The orange is definitely the best perfo color- go for it!
  15. Since you already have the pochette in the mono, why not get the pochette in epi? I am not a big fan of the perforated line....... Plus the epi pochette is a real classic. I got my a black epi one and I love it.