Perforated Compact Zip Wallet

1. Just got the Perforated Compact Zip Wallet in Fuschia. Can anyone tell me how it holds up? Any complaints?Just bought the horizontal batignolles too and feeling very guilty. Should I return the wallet or the BH?:sad2:
  2. Why do you feel guilty? I think they are both great buys!
  3. I love the perforated line so I would not return it because I think it is limited edition.
  4. I wouldn't return either of them unless you don't like them for some reason. Don't feel guilty. There are alot of us here that have spent more than that on a single shopping trip, so just remember that when you start to feel guilty. :amuse:

You should post some pics of them when you get a chance, I'm especially interested in seeing the inside of the wallet.
  5. return? that is a word that is not in my vocabulary.
    they are both really great buys. enjoy them! cut back on something else to make up for the cost.;)
  6. Thanks for everyone's advice. I think I'll probably end up keeping both. I bought the BH at the LV store but the Perfo Compact Zip from eLuxury so I don't have any pix yet. Couldn't help noticing the zipper compartment in the BH is quite small and hope the wallet fits.
  7. I love perfo collection! Great choice! If you do't mind me asking, how much was it?
  8. I got the one in Fuschia from eLuxury, no tax, no shipping. $540. Cannot wait to receive it this Friday !!!