Perforated Accessoires?

1. As some of you may know abt my recent trip to LV formy wapity, I was shown the Perfo line by the SA when I was there and sadly, I am IN LOVE with the Perfo pochetter accessoires and the pochette cles in fuchsia...:love:

Do you girls think it's worth purchasing? Anyone here has these two Perfo items?

I personally am not sure if it'll be as popular/as valued as the past limited editions like the Cerises and CB but I just like it so much... :shame:

2. I dont own anything in perfo, but if you have the money to buy it, sont hesitate, I´m saving now for a pochette cless in green, or if they have one and i can afford it a pochette plate...

The perfo really catched my eye, I think its worth of every penny and it looks glamourous and chic, anyway show us pics if you buy sth!
  3. If you love it, get it. =)
  4. Ditto :amuse: I think the smaller perforated accessories like the pochette, plate and the cles are cute!
  5. Thanks for all ur comments, I am going down tomorrow and have a look!
  6. The pochette cles doesn't come in fuschia...only orange or green. Did you see one in fuschia?
  7. I love the Perfo line, it's different. I have a few items from the line and I think it's worth it. Also, they only have the Plate in Fuchsia not, the Cles. I wanted to buy one as well.
  8. I'm going to buy a Plate I think. I think the accesories are really cute of this line. Something very funny to pull out of a reg mono bag.
  9. I like the pochette accesoires..
  10. I want the musette...I just saw it in person...LIKEY!
  11. I have the accessoires and I LOVE it! I get so many compliments on it and the inside lining is so chic! Love all the details...

Get it! It's a limited edition also...
  12. let us know what you decide to do...and if you purchase, post some pics!!
  13. I think if you like it, you should get it! I like it! If you do get it, would you mind posting pics??
  14. I got the perf. wallet and plate in fuschia, I love them. I think they are very cute and different, and go very well with the traditional mono bags.
  15. I love the plate and cles too. I am waiting for my pink bandana to arrive in store here:love: