Perfo Speedy Owners...

1. Does it bother you that people could see through your bag when you carry it?

I am debating to get one before it all gone. I saw it IRL at the boutique this weekend. I like it that it's different from monograms. and it seems more structured than my dimier speedy. I was told there are only over 300 of them in the whole company(worldwide). So I need make a decision before they are gone?

Honest, what do you all think of it? Love it, or hate it?

Thanks in advance.:p

2. LOVE IT. I have it in fushia, you really cant see everything inside your bag in detail from the outside. Its different and cute.

3. I would have to agree. Its cute and different. I dont think that unless you're standing right beside will you see much.

If it bothers you get a purseket for it.

4. I don't love it enough to buy it, but I don't hate it. I'm kind of on the fence about it. I did look at it when it first came out but I already have 2 speedys and I didn't think I needed another one. If you love it, you should totally get it!!

It is definatly more structured than a regular canvas speedy. Also I really don't think anyone will be able to tell what you have in it.

5. I just switched bags this morning into my fuschia Perfo...I love it. Its such an easy, cute bag!! You really can not see anything that is in your bag!

6. I love my perf. speedy, and I don't feel that people can see the content while I'm carrying it - the holes aren't that big ;)

7. If you love it, I'd get one. They are so cute!!!:nuts:

8. I was just thinkin wat u were 2... I say go for it bc ur def gunna want it when its 2 late...wat color u want it in??

9. Thank you all with your thoughts.

I am so tempted to call my SA right now:nuts: . It will be a fuschia for me if I get one. I need to sleep on the thought for a couple more days. Will let you all know. Thanks again:love:

10. I like it, but not enough to spend $1200 on it

11. ^ same here. i like it, and would buy it if it was a couple hundred bucks cheaper.

12. I love it and bought it the day it launched! You can't really see through it, the holes are very small. I say if you want it get it soon before they discontinue them.

13. I really love the concept of the perforated line. Its just really fresh and new, however I cant justify the price of it. I think if you love it you should definately get one. I have been 'sleeping on it' ever since it launched. :lol:

14. I'm pretty indifferent to it. I'm not a Speedy fan in general. The holes in that bag just don't get me off. I prefer the cles and wallet in the perfo style.

15. If you like it, then get it before it is gone. Personally, it does nothing for me. I am more of the conservative, classical type. That is what my SA told me.