Perfo pochette not selling.

1. I've been listing a couple of bags from the perforated line without much luck on eBay!

I've had to let one go for less than retail (after nonpayers and reserves not being met)

My pochette auction just ended and it didn't sell. There is no way I'm going to let this one go below retail. I'd rather keep it for myself.
    Do you think its better for me to keep it for a year and sell it? Or should I just enjoy the bag and keep it for myself?:wacko:

2. Keep it for yourself. :p

3. I think you should keep it until they aren't available anymore and then sell it. I'm sure the demand will go up. I always want something when I hear I can't get it at the boutique anymore. It kind of adds to the exclusivity of the item. Good luck:smile:

4. I would just keep it! Its such a cute bag. Why buy it then sell it? Carry it! Enjoy it! THEN sell it. :smile:

5. I really would like to keep it. I think I'll sell my musette (just purchased off my poupette) to justify it. It's too big for me anyway!

When the perfo first came out I bought a couple of pieces purely to resell as they were all selling above retail. Then after two non paying bidders on all three bags, the demand was gone. I'm not going to do the same thing again, luckily I only bought the pochette the cles and the plat and not 3 speedys!

My cles has a day left, hopefully it'll sell!

6. how much for the Musette? And what color?

7. It's the monogram musette, date code 2001. I'll have to research my selling prices, I got it for a submit best offer of £200

8. Could you post the links here? I'd like to check what you're selling :biggrin:

9. Thanks!! Nice stuff... It's strange that it doesn't sell... are you sure you don't want to keep the pochette? It's so cute...:love:

10. Hi, I agree with keepig at the moment. People don't really like to get it from eBay when they can easily get it from store. You can easily sell much higher price when it become hard to find .

11. I think you should keep it for a while, get some use out of it and then try to sell it again at some later point!

12. Yeah, I think I will keep it, and list my musette. I'd wanted a musette for ages, but I think the pochette is cuter and I need to keep the credit card balance clear! Thanks guys!

13. I think you should wait till it is discontinued then sell - like the cereises .. they are still readily availiable so the demand is not so high at the mo .

KIM

14. how did you purchase from louisvuitton.com

I thought only e-lux sold LV items...im confused...please enlighten me.