Perfo Fushia Speedy in NY!

1. Hello ladies,

i just got back from NY where I had a fabulous time & a shopping bonanza:yahoo: !! & I thought I'd just share this with you.
    In Macy's LV, they still have one Perfo Fushia speedy & one perfo orange cles!! I was shocked at this cos I thoguht the whole perfo line was sold out world wide just about.

So, as soon as I saw it, I thought of you girls!! anyone whos after one, call them quick!!

(My husband bought me a cute Mono Ludlow :yahoo: while we there, to go in my Juliette, I love her!!)

I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I couldn't find it on the search.

2. :flowers: congrats on the ludlow!! any pics!!??

3. i think there's some perfo items still available on elux... so probably not quite all sold out just yet. thanks for sharing, though.

sounds like you had fun shopping! =)

4. it's sold out amost everywhere

5. Yah, Eluxury still has them. Congrats on the Ludlow! : )

6. What, perfo almost sold out!?!

7. LV at Valley Fair Bay Area has them too.

8. Congrats..can't wait to see the pics...yaayyyyy

9. yayy that must have been really fun :biggrin:

10. hey girls!

yes, thanks!! the shopping was wonderful!! I'll take pics this weekend & post them. I also have my darling new Tods D to share with all you lovely ladies!!

11. I was surprised to see the LV boutique inside Macy's Herald Square, I shopped like crazy in NYC too.....I love that new Tods store on Madison Avenue.