Perfectly [Pahlish]

1. I got distracted watching SYTTD Bridesmaids and missed attempting to get Dark Parades. My wallet thanks me.

2. :roflmfao: Must buy all the sparkles

3. #168 May 18, 2012
    Last edited: May 18, 2012
    I got Fire in the Taco Bell and Dark Parades whilst standing in line at Panda Express :biggrin: now debating if I should finally get Hole Hearted from All That Glitters or buy something else.......................

4. I got the Toxic and Timeless and Train Underwater. I was there at the start so I got the Dark Parades one too as it was a backup choice I made.
    I already see how much fun these sales are! I'm glad I started off on the right foot. Thanks for the tips. :tup:

5. What?!?!:nuts:
    Don't you owe it to Taco Bell to switch lanes?!?:lol:

6. !!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I didn't even think of that :p The first place I go after I put that polish on is Taco Bell to make up for it :graucho:

7. ATG is releasing new polishes soon - Disney Princes inspired ones so watch out for that =)

Add Hole Hearted on that restock....

8. I LOVE Disney inspired things! Thanks for that, I'll definitely just wait to add Hole Hearted to that one =) Maybe I'll get Sitting in a Tin Can now :biggrin:

9. ugh! Silly me got the time wrong. I missed out on Dark Parades. I did manage to get Slow fade of Love, Lovesong Writer, Pianos filled with flames and train underwater. Can't wait to try them.

10. Endless Static Sea & Your Silver Lining too?

11. You are baaaaaaad!:p

12. Got an eye for all the pretties - I just swatched ESS quickly... Pahlish is my fave indie along with Nostalgic Lacquers, then comes ATG - but SparklesByJulie is another to watch out for... easily switching gears to be my next top Indie too! :p

Dance Across The Sea is a lovely bright teal with dark blue glitters.. Thats what drew me to my 1st Pahlish purchases - of course ESS, YSL, Typewriter Keys jumped along for the long haul ride :biggrin:

& that was only 2 months ago????? Now I have several polishes

13. I was trying very hard to ignore those.. but I ended up just tossing them in my cart. I'll pull the trigger next time :cool:

14. Quite a few actually! I wanted the "orange taco" one (lol) but I couldn't get reception when she went live. I just picked up some older ones I don't have yet - Typewriter Keys, Dance Across the Sea and Lovesong Writer.

15. :roflmfao: Hahaha ohh well it all makes sense now!

Yay! Good picks!! :biggrin:

Congrats on the ones you did get! I adore Slow Fade of Love.