Perfect case for my iPhone-

1. I had been looking for something nice for my new iPhone (wow, it is one sexy piece of electronics, LOL!), and found the perfect case - a mini accessories pochette! Just FYI if anyone is looking.

I hated all the cases I saw on Apple site, etc. Ugly.

2. I've been using my mini T&B pochette to carry my lip balm, cash, id , cc's, Bluetooth earpiece, and iPhone when I go out to lunch instead of lugging my purse with me. It's worked out well but I miss using my Wapity-used it as a wallet with my old Razr cell phone.

I still have a protective case for the iPhone (I think it's called an iSkin by Revo - it also has a hard plastic removeable cover to protect the face of the iPhone when it's in a purse or backpack.) I love the case (dark blue). The iPhone is slippery when not in a case - I met another customer at the Apple Store who had dropped his iPhone and the screen had completely cracked - he recommended having a case for the iPhone - so I took his advice!
    Here's a link:
    http://www.iskin.com/revo/

You can also use an LV Multicles Rabat (sort of like a big cles) for just the iPhone but you won't be able to use the iSkin by Revo with the Rabat.

3. I still have a protective case for the iPhone (I think it's called an iSkin by Revo - it also has a hard plastic removeable cover to protect the face of the iPhone when it's in a purse or backpack.)

You can also use an LV Multicles Rabat (sort of like a big cles) for just the iPhone but you won't be able to use the iSkin by Revo with the Rabat.[/QUOTE]

- Ihave a soft rubber-type case, looks very similar to the revo one.

I thought of the Rabat, too, but yes, I figued it would be a little thin for carrying anything else but the phone.