Perez Hilton in Trouble

1. Perez Hilton, the gossip blogger behind is apparently in big trouble: he is currently facing 4 lawsuits, because used paparazzi pictures without paying for them. 8 different photo agencies have teamed up to bring Perez down, and one of their first victories is that his webhost decided to pull the plug on his website. At the moment Perez is moving his blog to another host&server, but due to the move his website has lost a lot of its features...

Anyway, what do you think? Is this the beginning of the end for Perez Hilton?
  2. God, I hope so. He's a waste of (a lot of) flesh.

He steals other people's photos & sources, it's about time he got in trouble for it!
  3. LOL I think hes crazy. He has no feelings. Good for him.
  4. if he's stealing the product of someone else's work (articles and photos) and then profiting based on it (which he undoubtably is from his website), then he should be held legally accountable.
  5. ^ completely agree. He is stealing pictures, and has made quite a lot of money by doing that.
  6. Good! I can't stand that idiot.
  7. You go Girl!
  8. He's nasty and gross. I hope he vanishes.
  9. He is the worst gossip blogger. I hope this is the end of Perez!
  10. I thought they sued him quite a while ago?
  11. I really don't like him.

12. :tup:

I have a list of alot more people in Hollywood who are more than a waste of flesh....Brandon Davis,Lindsay,Paris,Stavros,even my old fav Britney.
  13. He might get by on parody art laws since he draws on the photos, but this will be interesting.
  14. I never liked the guy to begin with.
    He seems so sleazy..
  15. I am not into him or his site. creepy guy