People Magazine Presents: Best-Dressed Men

1. Best-Dressed Men

Everyone shines in a tux, but it takes a real man to work the trends with a twist. Becks, Brad and more show us how it's done.
    By Andrea DeSimone

DAVID BECKHAM

Sticking to his British roots, the soccer star dons an informal Burberry suit – forgoing a tie– while stepping out in Carson, Calif.

TERRANCE HOWARD

The actor keeps his cool in a trendy straw fedora with dark jeans, a fitted sweater and white dress shoes while out in L.A.

JOHNNY DEPP

Taking the classic tux to an edgy level, the star opts for a collar-less white jacket and shiny white shoes while in Venice.

BRAD PITT

Fresh off his bike, the easy rider is the essence of motorcycle chic in Beverly Hills with his dark Ray-Bans and all black clothing.

GEORGE CLOONEY

Always dressed to impress, the two-time Sexiest Man Alive keeps his fans swooning by wearing a classic Giorgio Armani tuxedo in Cannes.

david_beckham.jpg terrence_howard.jpg johnny_depp.jpg brad_pitt.jpg george_clooney.jpg
  2. Mmm, I gotta agree with that post lol. Although there are a few I would add that aren't on there..

3. :drool: David Beckham....

4. Honestly, they all look pretty average to me...nothing unique or interesting IMO..