People Magazine Presents: Best-Dressed Men

1. Best-Dressed Men

Everyone shines in a tux, but it takes a real man to work the trends with a twist. Becks, Brad and more show us how it's done.
    By Andrea DeSimone

Sticking to his British roots, the soccer star dons an informal Burberry suit – forgoing a tie– while stepping out in Carson, Calif.

The actor keeps his cool in a trendy straw fedora with dark jeans, a fitted sweater and white dress shoes while out in L.A.

Taking the classic tux to an edgy level, the star opts for a collar-less white jacket and shiny white shoes while in Venice.

Fresh off his bike, the easy rider is the essence of motorcycle chic in Beverly Hills with his dark Ray-Bans and all black clothing.

Always dressed to impress, the two-time Sexiest Man Alive keeps his fans swooning by wearing a classic Giorgio Armani tuxedo in Cannes.
    david_beckham.jpg terrence_howard.jpg johnny_depp.jpg brad_pitt.jpg george_clooney.jpg
  2. Mmm, I gotta agree with that post lol. Although there are a few I would add that aren't on there..
  3. :drool: David Beckham....
  4. Honestly, they all look pretty average to me...nothing unique or interesting IMO..