Pencil skirts: how does this style work?

I agree - pencil skirts must be tiiiight. If you can't find one that hugs you from your waist to your knees, find a tailor/dressmaker and have it adjusted (the shop you buy it at should also have this service).

Tuck your shirt in (I sometimes wear my pencil skirts with loose fitted, boat-neck t-shirts, but always tucked in), wear it with pointy-toed stilettos or a patent platform heel... as for stockings, I'm the same as Bagluver - I never wear them - ugh I can't stand the feeling on my legs LOL! Slick some fake tan on instead... HOT!

I agree - pencil skirts must be tiiiight. If you can't find one that hugs you from your waist to your knees,

How do you walk ? (seriously)
I have 1 denim pencil skirt and never wear it bc I am afraid my ass looks big , and it is SO sexy ! Maybe more that I can take...I always need to mix like a mini skirt with a loose top, and flats, playing contrasts. I fear I couldn´t carry the confidence needed to wear the pencil skirt + the tight buttoned shirt + the high heels + some cleavage....too many +++

How are men reacting to you when you wear this outfit ? (not "attacking"?)

^ You should definitely wear it! I'm sure your bum looks hot! And if you can wear a mini skirt, you can definitely wear a pencil skirt... I'm too scared to wear a mini!

I agree about playing contrasts, though. I like to team my pencil skirts with loose fitting t-shirts or a man-style business shirt (believe me, I have no cleavage LOL).