Peggy question!

1. I really love the peggy in white guccissima leather. I tried it on..and yes, it's a bit uncomfortable..but I dont mind much as I usually only have a wallet, some makeup, cell phone and keys inside.

The only thing that's stopping me from buying is that I'm worried it's a bit too seasonal. Do all peggies come with a bamboo handle? I'm afraid I'll buy it..and won't be able to use it after a few seasons..

What do you guys think?

2. I have a feeling that I will use mine more in the spring/summer however it is more of a light beige/tan color than a true white so I can see using it year round.
  3. I tried one on the the boutique the other day. The exact one in your photo. I found it to have more of a spring summer field. I saw the Guccissima in the cream as well. I totally prefer cream over the brown leathers.

I reckon the white would look really nice with a nice cream/white coat in the colder months... You can never have too much white!
  4. It would be beautiful in any season. You can wear it with jean and a cute top or slacks with a winter white trench! Both classic and beautiful!
  5. Thanks for the replies!!

I was more worried if this is considered more of a classic or seasonal style. Does gucci make peggys every year? Or is this a new item?
  6. I am pretty sure it's new. Correct me if I am wrong.
  7. FYI they have the ivory guccissima slides out as well. I just posted a pic in the Glass Slipper new shoes thread.
  8. does anybody have a pic of the medium peggy worn over the shoulder?

thanxxxxxxxx :biggrin:
  9. It is a new style and it does seem spring/summer yet a classic that would last longer than just this year.