Peepshow...Pics of Pods here now!!!

Thank you, ya'll: Cheshire Cat, lovelygarments, KDC...I'm blushing over here :blush:

Pods are really cool and someday I'll see another girl with one and know she's part of tPF crowd and I can say, "Hey, I like your Pod." It's like a secret calling card for B-Bag lovers.

I LOVE them too. I have the Snake & Egg one and I ordered the Durer Figures (maybe botanical one too) from LP, and I have 4 Alice in Wonderland, 1 Murr Cat, and 1 Car one
on the way too. I also have 3 bag charms coming with it too!

I'll post pics once they're here =)

Coming soon to me....(Not my pics, they belong to LP and RE)

Pods:
I got the 4 on the left side, they are Alice in Wonderland:

Back is Chesire Cat:

Murr Cat Pod:

Murr Cat Back:

Car Pod:

Durer Firgures (Left), I already have the snake and egg one:

^^wow!! I ordered the botanical pattern and it is on its way!!! I can't wait. Everyones bags and pods are amazing. I agree with you realdeal, i would love to see someone with it and we would silently know the other is part of tPF. I am so excited.

Here are mine -- Durer figure

35533264_o.jpg

And with my other one, ETA Hoffman's 'Kater Murr'. I'm attaching frippone's picture...hope you don't mind, 'A'! :smile:

36546882_o.jpg

monsoon, I just read The Life and Opinions of the Tomcat Murr a few months ago and really enjoyed it... that Kater Murr pod is too cool! Literary pods = :heart:

Imagine how great it would be if you ran into somebody who knew the book? My avatar is really a picture of a giant ring I wear around, and it starts a lot of very interesting Alice conversations.

Yes! I have the Queen of Hearts, the Queen Alice, the Cheshire Cat and the White Rabbit. :love:

They get so many compliments and they really are a great way to get people to talk to me about Alice, which in turn helps with my thesis. I'm writing them off as "school-related research."