Peeling epi?

1. Some of you may remember me mentioning this before, but I wanted to see if it's happened to anyone else. The corners on my epi wallet are all peeling. I am very careful with it, and the peeling started about a month after I got it. Is this a defect, or does it happen to all epi wallets? Also, is it too late for LV to do anything about it? I got it in January. Thanks!

2. NO! not yet! I hope not! My bag is a few years old and has not done this. I say take it back.

3. Never heard of this....do you mean it started peeling by itself ? Mmmm interesting can you post a pic? Since it's so new you should take it back to the boutique and show it to them.:yes: If it's a defect they'll exchange a new one for you.

4. I have 5 epi items and have not had this problem, one of them is about 5 years old too.....It sounds like it could be a defect...

5. if you have been taking good care of it, and it's peeling in such a short period of time, you should bring it back to the store and just check with them.

6. I have quite a few epi bags and wallets and no peeling either, and I don't really take care of my stuff. Take it back!

7. No peeling on my epi bag..it's old bag..

8. Just curious, but which color wallet are you having the problem with?

9. Oh no! I would definately take it back and see if there is anything they can do.

10. post a picture so we can get a better idea of what you're talking about!

11. I had a gorgeous Epi Lilac French Purse and the leather started peeling on mine as well. Right around the chain purse part.

12. I have an Epi Noe that is 8 years old and it looks brand new. I would call LV, this sounds like a defect.

13. It's the mandarin wallet. I would post pics if I could figure out how, but I think our camera takes such high res pics that I have to reconfigure them or something to get them to work. I've tried before and came out unsuccessful b/c I'm not very technologically savvy.

14. eBay or boutique?

15. Boutique.