pebbling shows best in which color paddy, IRL?

1. so i've been thinking about the gawjus pebbling of the chloe leather.. while waiting for my first paddy to arrive!
    in pics, it seems that the dark colours show the pebbling best.. esp the dark blue and the red..
    what about IRL? is it hard to see the pebbling on the light colours? (mine's the sable..)

2. nm, I kinda misread your question!

My Taupe bag has the pebbliest (new word) leather out of all my bags, and it's also the lightest in color. It just varies from bag to bag though and I think however heavy or light the texture is, it shows up nicely in whatever color.

3. I agree with Daisy- I think it varies from bag to bag- my khaki show the texture the most- my sable looks pebbly as well, but I think this maybe that it is one of the early generations as I saw the new generation tan and it was not nearly the same texture!

4. Hi Holly, I think your right. I only speak from my "blanc" experience and also seeing the Jaune and Taupes IRL. Yes, they are pebbly, but the color "depth" just isnt there as with the darker colors. It's so weird and hard to explain. They're all beautiful, just the lighter colors are more "matte" in appearance, than the darker colors.

5. i think the black. my whiskey, taupe, and choco are definitely not pepply.

6. Truffles - you changed your username!!

7. well, it's not exactly all that different. i wanted to get theITbag before someone else did. just made sense. less confusion (well, in the long run). still me though. all of my postings with pictures have all been watermarked theITbag, so I asked the mods and they accomodated. Our mods are the best (Thanks V.)

8. i just got my ivory paddy yesterday, and i find it quite pebbly. i think the lighter colors show the pebbly leather more easily. here are some pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope it helps!

9. As everyone else has said, it's so hard to answer that since the pebbling varies so much from bag to bag, even in the same color. But personally, I've seen far more Whiskey bags that are heavily pebbled than any other color and I've actually spent time looking at them just for that purpose.

10. I agree with everyone that it varies from one bag to the next. My khaki is a nice balance of smoothness and pebbliness!

11. I agree with everyone that it varies from one bag to the next. My khaki is a nice balance of smoothness and pebbliness!