Pebbled leather?

Munchkyn

I LOVE Penguins
O.G.
Oct 28, 2005
5715_SVMA_d2.jpg

I want to get this b/c I am dying for a shoulder bag/hobo. All the bags I have been getting are handbags.

My question is if pebbled leather holds up well in terms of wear and is it easy to care for? Scratch easily?

I have this purse in white and black...it's great you just carry it and no worries...if it gets dirty you just wash it off with water..if it rains you are okay and the purse is just the perfect size and style for me...you will love it.

I have a pebbled leather chelsea bag (not sure of the style) from 2005 and it is by far the easiest/worry-free bag I have. Now I have a black one with tan accents, but it's held up amazingly well - no scratches, I can take it out in any weather and it's fine and it looks as good now as it did when I first got it. I love the tote you're looking at and think it will hold up great!

I have a small black pebbled leather hobo bag with the turnlock closure and it is almost worry free. I've got caught in the rain with it a few times and after wiping it off, it still looks great.