Pebbled Flat Brass Classique!!!

1. :nuts: now that's one cool lookin' bag!!!!:rochard:
  2. ^^ it is!!! aaaahhhh OMG..too bad we dont have paypal here...:crybaby: :crybaby:
  3. wow!!! That's a beauty! Someone should buy this! It's a PFer selling right?

Is this 01 or 02...doesn't 01 have the gold lettering?
  4. ^^^ Amour you need this!
  5. OMG girl...i need..want it....:crybaby: :crybaby:
  6. I wish I could get for you but I can't right is :drool: ...See if she'll accept another payment method...I think it is Zeke...she's really nice :yes:

What's with the influx of amazing bags lately???????????
  7. ^I know! Gorgeous!

8. awwww thanks V! I have emailed the seller already:drool:
  9. :love: That is one beautiful bag! The leather is amazing.
  10. AmourN20, if you really really want it, I can get it for you.

If the seller only ships to a paypal confirmed address, I can have it shipped to Singapore, then I can give it to my pinoy friends whom I am going to see in Thailand end of Sept. You can have it picked it up from our Mla office when they return on Oct 1. Let me know.
  11. it's gone!!!!!!:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :hysteric: :crybaby:
  12. oh no! that was so fast. I recognize that eBay name but don't know if it is a PFer.....sorry Amour...I'm sure you'll find one too...I want to find the distressed leather one...maybe more will come up...the rare bags seem to be surfacing fast and furious for some reason these days.
  13. Amour, no worries, it's not meant to be then. Yours will come in due time.

I hope this makes you feel better..:heart: :flowers: :heart:
  14. ^^ thanks ladies..I swear I will hunt down the perfect pebbled classique for me!:heart: