PCE questions, comments, issues here please!!!

YAY YAY YAY YIPEE!!

Ok, so I called my Coach today to see if I could place a pre-order for PCE... I found a bag on Macy's site that Coach doesn't carry in stock... I didn't get my PCE card OR a call yet... So I asked the SA if I could get the discount and he had to check my name against the list and I was actually on it!! :smile: So they ordered the bag for me, The cotton legacy slim tote, pic below. I ended up getting it for just under 475 and free shipping!! He also let me know that if I decided I wanted anything else that the card isn't only for one time use, I can use it as many times as I want before the sale ends :smile: I am so excited right now, you have NO idea LOL!!!

Here's the bag:
legacycotton.jpg

The order will be placed on friday and shipped on that day, so it will be here by the end of next week! :smile: I'll be sure to post pics when it arrives!!

Now in the meantime, what accessories should I get to go with it????

That bag is gorgeous!!! I'm so excited to go to my store and see all that they have and make some purchases! this PCE card is burning a hole in my pocket!

i know this may cause a little mass hysteria, but i just got my second PCE card. If anyone wants it i will send it to the first person that responds to this post. i think if you just go to place a preorder, the store will give it to you without the card, as they did not check for my card or my name on any list when i ordered yesterday.

WOW!!!

After JAX didn't have my correct address on file and I hadn't heard anything, I'd been scrounging around for a card.

Miracle upon miracles, guess what was in my mailbox today? :yahoo:

Well I got to my Boutique hoping to pre-order a Legacy Shoulder bag but alas there were NONE to be had... so after much consideration I pre-ordered the Legacy Satchel in Natural.. they'll put the order in on Friday (I'm having it shipped to the store so Hubby won't see another package being delivered) so I hope to have it by next Wednesday! They told me I could use the PCE as many times as I wanted during the sale period... so despite me already going over my budget with the satchel, I think I'm going to get some smaller items as well... maybe a bracelet & scarf... Decisions Decisions!