PCE Pics

1. Thought we'd start a new thread for our PCE buys. I picked these up today and couldn't resist adding the turquoise Ergo keyfob to my order going in. Can't wait for the rest to arrive.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry, for some reason the pictures didn't load right.

Cosmetic1.jpg Cosmetic2.jpg ErgoKeyfob.jpg ErgoKeyfob2.jpg
  2. Can't see the pictures:sad:

3. So cute! Congrats! And thanks for starting the thread. Can't wait to be jealous of everyone's PCE purchases...

4. :smash: I'm a ding-dong. I had to click on the attachments - cute! cute! cute!

5. Very nice...

6. GREAT idea Graberg, this way our RAOK buddies know if we already got something that they were planning on getting us.

7. I bought something for my RAOK buddy. Hmmmm. I wonder what it can be! :graucho:

8. My PCE pre-sale haul:

ergo signature small hobo, carly signature top handle pouch, signature french purse wallet and skull charm (NOT PICTURED - on order). Plus I also got the new catalog and a sample of the new frangrance (smells sooo good!) and also got to keep my PCE card for more purchases!!

AND I'm going to the outlet tomorrow to order my signature perforated multi function wallet in pool to match my new carly pouch!! And shop some more!!

[​IMG]

website pic of skull charm:

[​IMG]

coach.jpg
  9. Very cute purchases so far!

10. Love all the purchases! Can't wait to see more!!

11. The ergo is soo cute . . . you got the discount with that? CUTE!

12. So this may be part 1 of my PCE shopping. I went in today to just waste some time as the bf was in the apple store and I asked if I could place some things on hold for tomorrow and my wonderful SA said no no no we will let you just take them home today! So YAY on that. Then as she is ringing me up, she gave me BACK the PCE card because she new I was undecided about shoes and a hampton's tote so in case I decide to get it before the event is over I can get the 25% off at that time.

I came home with:
    The Sophia Glasses
    Scribble Pony Tail Scarf
    Blue Optic Pony Tail Scarf
    LOVE Charm (not online and I was sooo sad but then it was in the store so I snatched it!)
    AND something for my RAOK buddy!!!!

[​IMG]

and me modeling the new sunnies!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DSCN0750.jpg DSCN0751.jpg
  13. great stuff ....Can't wait to see more!

14. Cute stuff, batgirl! The sunnies are cute on you! And I love that LOVE charm!

15. New Samantha sunglasses (dark green)

[​IMG]