PCE in June........IS THIS FOR SURE??

It's my experience that the SAs are pretty hush hush about the PCE...I asked when it was about a week prior to the December PCE and I was told they didn't know when the next event would be...

The card that razorbackbelle0 is talking about is just a client card w/ personal preferences. SA's are supposed to fill out a few a day to try and get to know clients better.

I've added people for "events" on it but it's not likely that they get an invite since we don't send them out and it really is a random selection for most.

The card that razorbackbelle0 is talking about is just a client card w/ personal preferences. SA's are supposed to fill out a few a day to try and get to know clients better.

I've added people for "events" on it but it's not likely that they get an invite since we don't send them out and it really is a random selection for most.

The SA was talking about how they aren't going to be doing the PCE as much and she's afraid only twice a year, the next one being around Christmas time, to quote her. Truth to this? Because I don't think she was lying to me... or I hope not, at least!! What do you think?

The SA was talking about how they aren't going to be doing the PCE as much and she's afraid only twice a year, the next one being around Christmas time, to quote her. Truth to this? Because I don't think she was lying to me... or I hope not, at least!! What do you think?

Honestly, we have no clue. They honestly don't tell us much about PCE until a week or so before it happens. If you wanted to base it off of last year, it was march, june, september, december. I can understand why they would want to have them less but I think once every major season change and holiday is good. I think two times a year would be more exclusive though and be a bigger deal, people expect the cards 4x a year now and it becomes annoying to hear "PCE, Coupon, 25% off etc etc" everyday :yucky:

and it becomes annoying to hear "PCE, Coupon, 25% off etc etc" everyday :yucky:

OH, MY! I didn't even think about that! I think about my job and the three letter acronym that I have to hear about every 2-3 months, UBD (Use By Date) and how much I HATE it! And everyone is talking about it and wants to know about it and I am the one who has to do all of the work for it! Wow! I apologize for all of the annoying Coach freaks, who scream those three letters at you during this the sale!

Honestly, we have no clue. They honestly don't tell us much about PCE until a week or so before it happens. If you wanted to base it off of last year, it was march, june, september, december. I can understand why they would want to have them less but I think once every major season change and holiday is good. I think two times a year would be more exclusive though and be a bigger deal, people expect the cards 4x a year now and it becomes annoying to hear "PCE, Coupon, 25% off etc etc" everyday :yucky:

Come work at the boutique here in arkansas! We just got it, first in the state, and nobody knows about PCEs here! LOL.:queen: