PCE card needs a good home

1. I received a PCE card in the mail today that I will not be able to use. :crybaby:

Rather than just toss it, I'd like to pass it along to someone who can use it.

If anyone is interested, please PM me. I'll be happy to drop it in the mail tomorrow to the first responder.

2. *crosses fingers*

3. aww frick on a brick!! i wish i lived close enough for one!

4. Crap, I missed it! Anyone else have an extra I would love to have it.

5. The PCE card has been spoken for.
    I've PM'ed the first responder.

Thanks for all the interest. I'm happy that it won't go to waste.

6. I have one too...dont need it..dont shop at coach..why I got one for 25% off...I have no idea...up for grabs

7. :roflmfao:

8. I'd love to have a PCE card if there's still one unclaimed. I'll definately pay for all shipping costs!

9. poker, I can't pm you for some reason, I'm VERY interested in your card...will send you money through paypal for postage. pm me if you can or message me on here

TIA

10. would love to have one too.
    would pay shipping cost.

11. poker13, for some reason we can't pm you or email you. I don't know if your PCE has been claimed, but if you still have it I would love it. Saturday is my birthday and I finally have a few things I wanted to get. I'm not sure if I am going to get one myself, but I would definately put it to good use.

12. I wanted to post that someone offered me one! Thank you so so much to that person!!!! Poker if I am the first to ask for yours please let another TPFer have it as I have one.

Thank you again!!!!

13. I'm probably too late, but if anybody else received a card you won't be using, I would love to use it!

Thanks!

14. I'd also love to get a PCE card if it won't be used. Thanks ladies.