PBC reporting Live from Vegas again!!

good luck stashing the chips!! I have such great memories from my April trip there...love to hear the reports!! Although I did more damage at Cartier than H on that trip lol!!!

I love your updates PBC, I hope all is well!

PBC - whta's the stayus of your bag at home? fedex delivered? MIL feasted on it at the mahjong table with her gal pals? give us the latest scoop.

Yeah what's the scoop- is your MIL taking good care of that parch beauty?!!! :yahoo:

PBC - that diamond croc 28cm and KP are TDF!!!! I shop the Vegas Boutique and my SA sent me pics of the croc pieces. Love them!
Have a great time and keep us updated on any H purchases!

back to chris rock, it was pretty cool to see him! DH & I had just rented his movie "I think I love my wife" to watch on the plane on the way here! what a coincidence!

also, we found out that the mtv video awards is this wknd in vegas so there will be lots of celebrity sightings!

our host got us tix to the 50 cent concert tomorrow @ hard rock but don't think we'll be going. hehe

as for H, i'm contemplating on "something" that was offered to me tonight!

thank u all for ur lovely posts! I wish I can reply to each person but i'm typing on my treo phone so it's kinda difficult and slow.

regarding MIL & the parch kelly, she received the package but I told her it was my mom's things that she had ordered. this way mil won't open it! goodness!

ok goodnight!

as for H, i'm contemplating on "something" that was offered to me tonight!

regarding MIL & the parch kelly, she received the package but I told her it was my mom's things that she had ordered. this way mil won't open it! goodness!

Can't wait for your next installment of this LV trip, PBC. And you're one clever cookie. Not that I didn't know before. This further affirms that. :tup:

PBC I want to live your life for one of your Vegas trips. I forgot that it was the MTV awards this weekend. . . You will def see alot of celebreties.

Back to the REAL Excitement. What were you offered and now contemplating? I figure some sort of birkin since you just got a kelly. Maybe Lizard ? Keep us updated. You and Gina_b's threads are always so fun