? Paypal says seller cant respond to claim?

1. I just filed a claim with paypal and as soon as I was lodging it - it said "seller cant respond to this claim", and my only option was then escalate it.

Does anyone know why this is?

Has the seller closed their account? :wtf:

2. I am taking a guess that may be the reason why.

3. OMG what should I do?

4. Have they been NARU'd? Go check their eBay ID and see if says "no longer a registered user".

5. They are still registered. They just sold some items a few days ago. I guess I will just have to wait and see what paypal says.

6. If she is still registered on eBay I wouldn't be too concerned, but I'd call Paypal and ask why it says that.

7. Oh no! What's this about bella??? Can't imagine why paypal would say seller can't respond! You're probably right about the seller closing their pp account. You should call pp and ask them. Go get the seller's details from eBay as well, just in case.

8. I had that happen. It immediately bumped it up. It took 5 weeks for PP to decide in my favor. If the seller is agreeing to refund you, have her call PP and see if they can help her refund you.

9. Or it could be that Paypal has limited the seller's account, and until the seller does everything that Paypal wants her to (to verify herself), the seller can't respond to any claims etc.

10. The seller has reponded to me through my email. It appears she hasnt accessed her pp account because she doesn't know what the problem is.

Lean - My moyen bag has some problems (which the seller failed to mention when I asked about any damage). Her interior zipper is broken, she is covered interior stains and the handles have these weakspots.

11. ^^
    bummer...i hope you can get it sorted out and get a refund. good luck!