Paypal or Bidpay? Pros and Cons

1. I'm looking to sell some stuff on eBay again and I don't like to use PayPal because of all the horror stories I have heard. However, I know nothing about BidPay.

Could someone give me some information about the pros and cons of both?

2. Bidpay is the only auction service that I have used. After hearing all the PP stories, I just never signed up with them. Though nothing is perfect, I have had great service with Bidpay. The money goes straight to my bank account of choice. There is no freezing/holding of funds like PP can do. Bidpay has really good customer service. You can get right through to someone, plus they email you if they need to speak with you or they will just call you! PP does nothing like that. Plus most buyers should like it because they can pay with their Visa or MC which provides buyer protection. They do have great seller protection too. Bidpay does have their own security checks/measures to protect all involved, though overall they are great to deal with and are courteous to seller/buyers. Paypal creeps me out! Just my experience.........

3. how do the fees compare?

4. Very comparable if not the same. But BP has the best customer service.

5. oh..ok. Thanks! :o)