Paypal issues

1. I just got an email saying I added an address to my paypal account, something in Florida. Thing is- it came in as SPAM, from @paypal.com, and it came to my email that I use for eBay, the one I use for paypal is a different one. :confused1:

Did anybody else get this weird spam? I don't understand how can they use the same domain. I freaked out and immediatly checked my paypal, don't see anything there.

I hate spammers and hackers and whateverz. :cursing::cursing::cursing:

2. Hmm, no -- nothing happened to me or at least I don't think so. I hate spammers, hackers, and viruses as well.

3. Be careful of anything like that. My cousin received one that she thought was from eBay telling her that there had been a security breach and that she needed to change her password, etc. through the e-mail to stop it. She almost went through with it, but finally just went into eBay itself and reported it as fraud then changed her info out on the site itself just to be sure. It amazes me how devious people are................

4. I get those all of the time along with notices that look like they're from Paypal saying I paid for an item that I didn't. Ignore them--they are phishing attempts to gain account information from you (credit card numbers, bank account numbers, etc). Don't click on any of the links either as those are links to the phishers sites and may contain viruses.

5. I never go into those sorta links. They did have a link there: "If you did not add this address go in here and fix it" *link*. Guess they're phishing for paypal passwords. :yucky:

These things piss me off so bad, EVIL PEOPLE. :hysteric:

6. I get this stupid spam all the time. Actually I had one in my inbox this morning and freaked out because I thought I'd been suspended, then I realized it was one of those BS phishing emails:
    FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement - Abusing eBay

Dear eBay Community Member,

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due to concerns we have for the safety and integrity of the eBay community.

"Abusing eBay" of the eBay User Agreement states, in part:

"...we may limit, suspend, or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our website, remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the Site if we think that they are creating problems, possible legal liabilities, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies."

Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes the registering of a new account. To confirm that you are the righfull owner of the account please confirm your identity by signing in and resolving this dispute at:

https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&CaseID142Disupte#1562

Please note that any seller fees due to eBay will immediately become due and payable. eBay will charge any amounts you have not previously disputed to the billing method currently on file. Confirm your identity at the following link we provided signing in and resolving this dispute:

Regards,

Safeharbor Department
    eBay, Inc.

7. When i first got one I freaked out...b/c i had listed a choice auction which didn;t know was not allowed...and thought they were about to suspend me...then found out it was a spoof and reported it

8. Its scarey right now on E bay, paypal
    seems out of control