Paula Abdul's Louis Vuitton

I remember reading somewhere (don't remember where) that either Paris or Nicky Hilton said that sometimes she carries fakes, because she has so many bags and is kind of absentminded when it comes to them that she is always losing and misplacing them. I don't know if it's true at all but just a thought

All of those bags are fake. And not even good ones. For example, with Nicky Hiltons fake Tweedy, the tweed part looks like wicker on hers. Here is a pick of mine.

tweedyamber5.jpg

That Victoria Beckham bag is a total joke, the writing is off and LV didn't even make a bag like that.

That girl from Laguna Beach, her Boite is fake, here is what my real one looks like.

boite7.jpg

Some celebrities do carry fakes. Don't know why, but they do. Nothing is impossible especially if they don't know any better. Paris Hilton or Paula Abdul aren't the brightest bulbs. Even Marc Jacobs has said he finds it flattering that someone thinks so highly of his designs to copy them. :hrmm:

Bag Fetish said:
I guess if you look at the bag you could tell the colors were off, my guess it was fake was that its an MC regardless of the off colors.. they didnt make the pap in the MC(at least not for retail purposes)

Yeah, that too obviously :amuse: But pursegalsf wanted more reasons than "style does not exist", so I just gave her some. I guess if Paris Hilton wanted a cheap looking MC Papillon with 5 colors, LV would make her one since she is a celebrity :lol:

jewelbear said:
Alas another fake.....oh Paula....why?:sick: V

She's just one classy lady ? :lol:

It's really disappointing to hear that it's fake.. I mean, of all people, celebs are the ones in the public eye the most, so things like fashion choices will get criticized !! Fakes don't exactly rank high on the style meters. Oh bah.. !! :wacko:

Reactions: scarlett_2005
okay when guys see something not always available from eloux or LV store does not mean it is a fake...if you know LV they can custom make whatever their A-list clienteles ask for except for coffins... i just got done reading about that ... they do anything for anyone on their clientele list, straight from their factory in France.........you can pretty much tell if its fake... maybe a prototype or straight from the runways...that will never hit the stores or go on production.. they are just available to the right people...well people with alot of money..........

OK, so I am not a PA fan either, BUT, Kimora Lee Simmons has a ton of LV that was custom made just for her. I am ASHAMED to say that I saw that on her cable show :wtf:. SOOOO, maybe Paula's is real and made just for her????

For those of you who still need a reality check reg. celebs and fake bags, Tyra Banks admitted on her show she has been carrying fakes many times.. Celebs are nothing but regular people who are pictured a lot, and they are faced with the same choices as us when shopping. Even if you have a lot of money more than 1k on bags may seem a lot when a replica can look so real.