Patriotic Paddingtons!

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
I guess Christmas wasn't coming soon enough so grenat has joined the cast (at least until rouge gets here!! LOL):

grenat023.jpg

and the two loafs, grenat in regular and bleu nuit in the mini size :heart::

grenat016.jpg

and grenat all by herself: :love:

grenat001.jpg

bsaking in the sun :angel:

grenat054.jpg

hmwe your new grenat is gorgeous!!! :yahoo: I love the color and the leather on it looks so smushy and pebbled!! :drool: It's so cool that you have one large and one small loaf!!! :yes: Your collection is honestly TDF!! :tender: They look so cute cuddled up on that comfy chair together!!! :love::heart::love::heart:

I know, I know!! It's too many, huh??? :shame:

The weirdest thing with this bag, it makes my feel guilty. I am pretty sure I won't keep her too long, esp with rouge on the way. It's just the grenat had a huge special place in my heart and I adore the loaf style. :cutesy:

I am so in love with the 05 leather. The dye saturation is so unique, not at all like the 06 bags. :drool:

Do you find that true with your grenat??

Your collection is multiplying faster than rabbits!!! LOL.
Grenat and Bleu Nuit are definately my favorite paddy colors.
Congrats!!!

Ooh there they are (I'm drooling!!) - you have the most gorgeous loaf family there aswell as the lovieliest paddington family...!!:love:
Grenat is absolutely beautiful, the leather and colour and style combo are TDF, congrats..!!:flowers: It looks like BN is it's baby, I wouldn't let any of them go :biggrin: Enjoy!!