~*Patiently waiting.....for Ali or other!*~

I'm waiting to find a good deal on the Bleecker Signature Compact Clutch Wallet since my Coach outlets do not have it. So it's not even ordered. :crybaby:And I "need" it like, yesterday. lol Who knows when I'll get one, cause I really don't wanna pay full price.
Bleecker%20Wallet.jpg

I'm hoping mine will be mailed out tomorrow, I'm anxiously waiting for her!

Tara, was the person you bought your Ergo from also selling the other one? I was tempted to bid on it, that was an awesome deal!

have you checked ebay?

Yes, there's one on ebay for $139 + $9 ship but I've heard from another lady on here they sell for $89 at the Coach outlet. I'm just waiting a little while to see if my outlets get a shipment of these. They will not put me on any type of waiting list though so I just need to check in.

Yeah!!!!! :yahoo: I got my heart script keyfob, the madison lurex wristlet and the medium ergo belted hobo today! I think I'm gonna return the ergo though. I bought it to have a lighter weight bag and after I put my things in it, it seemed just as "heavy" as my 06 legacy shoulder bag (which is one of my absolute favorites). I'm still waiting for my Ali, which after calling the post office - again! - they said they should have the package tomorrow. As soon as she arrives, I'll post pics of my new additions.

I just received my choc sig legacy swingpack today. Unfortunately, it's way too small for me. I thought it would hold a lot more than a regular swingpack, but no such luck. I returned it this evening. :sad:
Now I just need to figure out what to buy as a replacement!

I got my confirmation today for my satchel. It is in NJ right now but it is scheduled to deliver on Monday. Maybe it will come tomorrow since I'm in MA which is like right up the street right? lol And the seller of my Carly is shipping tomorrow priority so I should be getting it on Monday. Can't wait!!! If they both get delivered on Monday its going to be great!!! :yahoo:

I'm waiting to find a good deal on the Bleecker Signature Compact Clutch Wallet since my Coach outlets do not have it. So it's not even ordered. :crybaby:And I "need" it like, yesterday. lol Who knows when I'll get one, cause I really don't wanna pay full price.
Bleecker%20Wallet.jpg

I just bought the only one at my outlet last weekend. Im usually a large wallet type of gal but I am head over heels in love with this baby!!!!

I still paid over 100.00 (I think) even with the additional discounts last weekend.

Yes, there's one on ebay for $139 + $9 ship but I've heard from another lady on here they sell for $89 at the Coach outlet. I'm just waiting a little while to see if my outlets get a shipment of these. They will not put me on any type of waiting list though so I just need to check in.

I think that must be for the mini wallet like I have. The clutch was about 120 at the outlets if I remember correctly...

I think that must be for the mini wallet like I have. The clutch was about 120 at the outlets if I remember correctly...

Oh dear. I let the one on ebay for $139 get sold out from under me cuz I thought they should be $90. That was a good deal after all, huh? I can't wait to get my paws on that wallet. But if I don't get a deal of some sort I get guilt pangs because I always see what I want cheaper at a later time. Good things come to those who wait but who wants to wait? lol Instant gratification, baby.