~*Patiently waiting.....for Ali or other!*~

1. 06 Legacy Shoulder Bag-Black (ebay-picked it up from USPS yesterday)
2. 06 Legacy Ali-Black (ebay - was shipped on Monday)
3. Brass Script Heart Keyfob (Shipped from JAX today)
4. Madison Lurex Wristlet in Raspberry (Shipped from JAX today)
5. Ergo Belted Medium Hobo-Black (hopefully has shipped from Nordstrom-Not sure if I'll keep this one though, we'll have to see)
Looks like I need to go on a ban!:crybaby:

I'm waiting on my '06 shoulder bag now too!!!! *cheers* It should ship out tomorrow, I have the tracking # already. I'm getting it shipped to my office as an incentive to not work from home on Thursday and Friday...LOL!

Can I just say that all the bags were $216 or LESS! I'm soooooo excited. The 06 Legacy line has to be my absolute favorite.

great deals! that '06 shoulder bag is my absolute go-to bag, it's so durable. so, that's kind of why i got the ali, i figure i can switch between the two to spread out the wear!

I'm waiting on my '06 shoulder bag now too!!!! *cheers* It should ship out tomorrow, I have the tracking # already. I'm getting it shipped to my office as an incentive to not work from home on Thursday and Friday...LOL!
yippeee! mine should ship tomorrow too.....i am trying to be patient!:P

great deals! that '06 shoulder bag is my absolute go-to bag, it's so durable. so, that's kind of why i got the ali, i figure i can switch between the two to spread out the wear!
I can't wait to try the Ali. Love the Legacy shoulder bag, but I wish it was a little larger (it's a small bag for me). So I'm thinking the Ali will give me the extra room I want.

I can't wait to try the Ali. Love the Legacy shoulder bag, but I wish it was a little larger (it's a small bag for me). So I'm thinking the Ali will give me the extra room I want.

it definitely will. my 'purse stuff' just fits in the shoulder bag and when i put my stuff in my white ali (to see what would fit) i had lots of extra room.