Patent Wallet

1. I've searched the forum for any posts about this wallet. I saw it at Nordstrom in Black, and Purple Patent leather. It has a YSL logo stitched on the front. On YSL's site it has a smaller version of it, but I am looking for pics of the long wallet. Does anyone have it, or have any pics? TIA

2. sound cute!
    I'd love to learn more about it

3. I just posted a link on a new thread... sorry I missed seeing your question. There are long & short wallets in the metallic on the YSL link below... they probably make them in leather & patent too. Look really Pretty!http://www.ysl.com/downtown_07/downtown_fr.html

4. hmmmm i love those, but they aren't the same. This is what I am looking for, but in black, and long.

[​IMG]

5. where did you find that cute purple one?
    I love patent! Its gorgeous.

6. On Saks.com now they have the small billfold & the long continental wallet in chocolate & navy patent... no violet.. both of these look Gorgeous... wish I could justify another wallet....:graucho:

7. the patents at Saks..

Yves Saint Laurent Belle de Jour Continental Wallet-chocolate.jpg Yves Saint Laurent Belle de Jour Continental Wallet-navy.jpg Yves Saint Laurent Belle deJour Billfold Wallet-chocolate.jpg Yves Saint Laurent Belle deJour Billfold Wallet-navy.jpg
  8. Thank you for the pics! I saw those at sacs, and don't know if I want to settle for those colors. I want the black one i suppose. Ugh I know, I don't need a wallet either, but I neeeed this one, ok no I don't, :sad:, I want it!

9. The YSL on Rodeo has a black one :smile: