Patent oversized Muse!

1. Hi all! I just ordered my first YSL Muse- I was debating the black oversized or the patent leather black oversized- I decided on the patent leather. It just standed out a little more! Does anyone own this bag here? Any pics wearing it would be sooo appreciated- I am not sure I made the right decision- but any opinions pics would be helpful and very much appreciated! :heart: :heart:
  2. Congrats on your bag! Please post pics when you get it. I own the Oversize Chocolate Muse, and I love it. The black patent is stunning. Enjoy! Here's a pic from Saks...

patent muse from Saks.jpg
  3. OMG! that is gorgeous! Where did your order it from?
  4.! I have not been able to see it in real life yet- so I'm a bit nervous- but it looks wonderful in the pictures. Cosmopolitan- is your brown in patent? I am just wondering if it is too shiny?
  5. The patent is a lovely bag & very in at the minute!
  6. Sorry, no, my Muse is the regular leather, not patent. Perhaps if the patent is too "blingy" for you, you should consider going down a size, to the Large? Or you can always return it. I hope it works out for you!
  7. Congratulations!!! I love the black, patent muse! I saw it at Nordstrom...gorgeous!
  8. thank you, I can't wait to receive it- I'll post pics when I do!
  9. Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pics.
  10. congrats! how much the retail price for this bag?
  11. $1300 before taxes :yes:
  12. love it!
    congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. It came! I love it!! I will post pix when I get home this weekend!
  14. That's great! :happydance: I can't wait to see pics.
  15. Very pretty congratulations! I am still looking for my Muse...:crybaby: