Patent Lux Bowler or ...

annieg

O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
Hi everyone, i saw this design under the luxury range. I dont know the name. It looks like a small gst. The 2 chain handles extend downwards and are sewn into the front of the bag. Has anyone seen this? I'm deciding between this and the patent lux bowler. Both are nice!! But i can only get one of them. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• luxbowler.jpg
    luxbowler.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 447
attachment.php

this is very pretty....what is it called??? how much???

hi annieg! i saw the bag that u were describing in the post, and i think its GORGEOUS! I reckon that shape is more versatile as it can be used as an evening bag IMO, but the bowler style is a tad too big for evening.

Hi babydollqueen, i agree the bowler is more of a day bag. So i think i'm going for the tote style that i described. Although i was told it will be coming in 2 sizes. I'm waiting for my SA to tell me the sizes so i can decide which to order.

Hi babydollqueen, i agree the bowler is more of a day bag. So i think i'm going for the tote style that i described. Although i was told it will be coming in 2 sizes. I'm waiting for my SA to tell me the sizes so i can decide which to order.

Hi annieg! ooh pls post pictures once u get it, ive only seen the tote style in one size at the boutique! are u planning to get the navy color:P ?