Patent Legacy bags

1. I posted a little about this in another thread, but wanted to see what everyone thinks of this. I saw the new book today and they had a patent Gigi in putty (a tan/brownish color) and a Legacy shoulder bag in black patent. And I guess that Francine in turquoise patent. Now I do love Coach patent leather, but I dont know about using it on the Legacy line. Although that turquoise wallet someone ordered looked really nice - plus French wallets are my favorite! What does everyone think about patent legacy, and will they be doing the regular leather in any new Legacy bags?

2. I LOVE Coach's patent leather and my SA assures me that the Francine is supposed to be right up my alley. Yay!

3. hmmm I would rather have the regular leather in the legacy for me, although the ergos in patent are really nice!!! :tup:

4. no, for me i like the leather better. the patent ergos are hot though!

5. I think patent Legacy accessories are a good idea, but i'm not too keen on patent Legacy bags. I want regular leather.

6. Personally, I prefer the Legacy leather as it is, rather than the patent I love the patent leather in other lines, but the Legacy just seems that it should be a more traditional leather look.

7. I LOVE Legacy leather!! IDK about the patent though...I would have to see it.

8. I would have to see it. I'm intrigued by the thought though since I really want a patent leather bag but am not keen on the Ergo style.

9. I really love the Legacy leather...I like patent but only on the Ergo line.

10. Hmmm....definetely sounds interresting, I cant wait to see them.

11. I'm a sucker for Coach patent leather, so I'm sure I'll love the Legacy in it. I already want the Francine, and haven't even seen it yet.

12. I really love the traditional Legacy leather, so I hope the patent doesn't REPLACE it, but rather is just an addition this year. I will withold judgement until I see it because bags usually turn out better than I expected. I'm not sure the patent will be right for me, but I can't wait to see it. I just hope to see the regular Legacy leather back for fall!

13. I am glad they are trying something differnt from a glance it looks great! I hope it is IRL!

14. I'm not sure about the Gigi, but the black patent shoulder bag sounds to die for. Coach just keeps getting better and better, not to mention more expensive!

15. I wasn't sure about the Ergo patent until I saw it in person at the store yesterday, and now I'm in love with the brown one...so I'm definitely intrigued by the idea of patent Legacy bags (as long as they still have the leather as well). I have to say, the Legacy french purse in the turquoise patent is HOT. I would love to have that in my bag.