patent leather gallery tote

debyan

Sep 30, 2006
Hi:

I have had my eye on Coach's patent leather gallery tote for a long time and it's also my first Coach purchase!!! I've seen the white and the brown but can't decide on what color...I do have a lot of black in my wardrobe and I'm just not sure which one to pick...pls give me some much appreciated feedback!

product.aspx

Attachments

• 10380_SVMH_d2.jpg
    10380_SVMH_d2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 10380_SVWW_d2.jpg
    10380_SVWW_d2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 52
you will LOVE the brown! it's absolutely the most gorgeous out of the two there, with blue following behind mahogony.

and i LOVE white. i got the ali in white.

but that white MAY discolor to yellow, and when i pre-ordered the wristlet a while back, there was some wierd creases with color on it..i know that it wouldn't be smooth...but the color threw me off..and i didn't like it.

plus the mahogony has a little pink in the outside...more of a rich rose color, to match the inside lining!

ms-whitney - congrats on your white ali bag... i had my eye on that one or the patent leather legacy tote, but I live in Vancouver where I haven't seen the legacy collection in stores sadly...do you know if white patent leather tends to yellow or just white leather in general?